The Original Raritan River Festival was started in New Brunswick by Pete Seeger and his fellow environmentalists 35 years ago! This now-annual event is part of the “Hub City Sounds” series, and includes a full day of family oriented events.
Please plan to join the LRWP and friends on Sunday September 24, 2017 from noon-6 pm in New Brunswick’s Boyd Park for this year’s Raritan River Festival!
Three stages will be running throughout the day, with other activities including the rubber duck race, cardboard canoe race, the New Brunswick Farmer’s Market, environmental activities and more. Food, vendors and beer garden on the grounds.
The LRWP and coLAB Arts will showcase sculptures created as part of the third annual “Watershed Sculpture Project.” Activities include hands-on art projects, milkweed seed pod preparation for pollinator gardens and more!
GPS Coordinates: N 40° 29′ 39.9192″, W 74° 26′ 15.9534″
From Route 1 :
• Take Route 18 North
• Pass through the first light at Paulus Boulevard
• STAY TO THE RIGHT after this light Follow signs towards New Brunswick Exits/Route 27
• Continue through two (2) traffic lights (DO NOT TURN AT THE SIGN FOR BOYD PARK)
• Pass under New Street
• Make the first right into the New Brunswick Landing – ENTRANCE IS BEFORE THE EXIT FOR ROUTE 27 NORTH/HIGHLAND PARK
From New Jersey Turnpike:
• Take the NJ Turnpike to Exit 9 (New Brunswick)
• Follow directions for Route 1